Gravity Scooter Day Tour
A full scooter day
Get ready for a day or thrills in a spectacular environment! We will take you through the most beautiful tracks and trails in the Tarentaise valley. Supervised by our state-certified instructors or guides, you’re always in the best of hands. Expect a downhill descent of between 1000 and 2000 meters, and depending on the conditions, physical and technical level of the group, our personal shuttle service allows you to do up to 3 runs during the day.
Note: Our downhill gravity scooters are similar to downhill mountain bike, however they are more accessible for novice riders. They are easy to manoeuvre, equipped with powerful disc breaks and have both front and rear suspensions. You’ll have maximum comfort and safety at all times.
The plan for the day
– 09h00 Meet at the big parking “Les Provagnes”, La Plagne Tarentaise
– You will be briefed by your guide on how to handle the Gravity Scooter and the route down.
– Take the bus to La Plagne Bellecôte where we start our valley descent.
– Your first descent is via a blue run, you’ll descend down and traverse the forest until you reach the Isère river.
– Location of the following runs depending on the level and the weather
– 17h30 End of the day with arrival at the place of departure
All technical equipment (downhill scooter, body protection), transport and supervision.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
Personal liability or breakage insurance.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Contact us at anytime either by telephone, Facebook or by filling out the form on our Contact Us page.