Enter the world of mountain biking and be prepared to get addicted!
Anyone from 17 years old who has already got experience mountain biking can join our Adult Tracks. We have 2 different levels available with group sizes limited from 3 to 8 people.
You’ll master the basic techniques needed to mountain bike correctly. This session takes place in the La Plagne Bike Park where you’ll practice shifting gears, breaking safely and control and how to move into the stand up ‘attack’ position — a key element to downhill mountain biking!
Practice makes perfect!
The first session is dedicated to a ‘warm up’ — finding your legs, good posture, breaking correctly and learning the ‘jump’ technique. You’ll improve safely with the help of our professional bike instructors.
Examples of elements covered during these sessions are:
- Bike Park with banked turns
- Crossings, jumps and acceleration
- Pump Track and recovery technique without peddling
- Freeride and discovering the mountain trails
- Initiation to jumping safely on our private Airbag
|2 h 30|
|Bike Pack||Lesson only|
|3 x 2 h 30|
|Bike Pack||Bundle only|
* All taxes included, Not Included: bodily and material insurance, bike pass!
HAVE A QUESTION?
Contact us at anytime either by telephone, Facebook or by filling out the form on our Contact Us page.