Gravity Scooter & Raft
Group of 7 pers + guide
Two great activities in one day! It’s time to grab hold of the handlebars of one of our authentic downhill gravity scooters and enjoy a memorable day out. You’ll start with a guided descent from La Plagne, through the forest, all the way down to Macot, by one of our state-certified instructors. Once you arrive at the bottom it’s lunch time! Then afterwards get ready to embark on a super rafting experience with your second professional guide of the day. They’ll navigate you through the fabulous Isère river and its whitewaters. You’ll have the best day in the safest of hands!
Note: A downhill gravity scooter is very similar to a downhill mountain bike, however it has been said to more accessible for novice riders. It is easy to manoeuvre, is equipped with powerful disc breaks and has both front and rear suspension, providing maximum comfort and safety at all times.
The morning plan of action
Count around 2 hours 30 minutes for the Gravity Scooter activity, then another 3 hours for the Rafting (including 1 hour 30 minutes on the water).
– Meet at the AN whitewater rafting base.
– Take the bus to La Plagne Bellecôte where we start our valley descent.
– You will be briefed by your guide on the route down and how to handle the Gravity Scooter.
– The descent down the valley begins until you arrive at the AN raft base in Macot.
– Lunch at the restaurant Rive Gauche or a picnic provided by yourself.
The afternoon plan of action
– Time to head to the changing rooms and get ready for your rafting experience.
– Your AN guide will give a briefing on the activity.
– A shuttle bus takes you to either Bourg Saint Maurice (15 minutes) or Bellentre (10 minutes). The rafts are put in the water, and off we go for an hour and a half of fun in the whitewaters of the Isère river.
– Depending on the starting point, you’ll either arrive directly in front of the AN rafting base, or slightly further along in Centron where a bus shuttle will pick you up and bring you back to the base (10-15 minutes).
– It’s time to change (showers are available) and then have a little relax at the restaurant or seated picnic area!
– You also get the chance to relive your rafting experience with photos and a video of your afternoon. If you wish you can purchase them on a 4 GB USB key.
All technical equipment for your downhill gravity scooter session and rafting is include.
What's not included
Personal liability or breakage insurance is not included.
HAVE A QUESTION ?
Contact us at anytime either by telephone, Facebook or by filling out the form on our Contact Us page.